Notice for the post of PC-CSC
[su_note note_color=”#f0fcfb” radius=”5″]
- Utkal Sevak Samaj (USS) is a leading NGO implementing both Health and Development projects in different district of Odisha.
Currently we are looking for suitable, qualified & experienced candidate for project VIHAAN-Care & Support Centre (CSC), working for PLHIV at Cuttack district.
Fresher’s are not allowed to apply .
Designation –PROJECT COORDINATOR
Monthly Salary –Rs Rs.10,940/- per month CONSOLIDATED INCLUDING T.A
Qualification – Post Graduate with MINIMUM TWO years EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF HEALTH AND HIV &AIDS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Job Responsibilities –
- Implementation of the program
- Documentation of programme activities
- Timely preparation of reports
- Ensure timely submission of reports
- Arrange weekly and monthly meetings
- Lead advocacy, networking and linkages related activities of CSC
- Establish linkages with local service providers, especially with ARTC, ICTC, PPTCT, DOT, STI clinics, TI, LWS.
- Participation in coordination meeting and sharing
- Plan for advocacy program
- Liaise with the accountant to monitor the financial transactions and expenditure
Interested candidates may join the walk in interview on 24.08.2017 (10 AM) at Utkal Sevak Samaj, Sri Jagannath Nilayam,(Near Akhandalamani Shiva Temple) Nuasahi, Gandarpur, Cuttack. Pin-753003
Email Id– email@example.com
Mob No-9437063821(Mr. Malay Ku Sarangi) / 94372722663 (Dr. Reeta Sahoo)
Utkal Sevak Samaj