JOB DESCRIPTION OF ACCOUNTANT
[su_note note_color=”#f0fcfb” radius=”5″]
- Utkal Sevak Samaj (USS) is a leading NGO implementing both Health and Development projects in different district of Odisha.
- Currently we are looking for suitable, qualified & experienced candidate for project VIHAAN-Care & Support Centre (CSC), working for PLHIV at Cuttack district.
Designation – ACCOUNTANT
Monthly Salary –Rs. 6,264/- ( CONSOLIDATED INCLUDING T.A )
- MINIMUM B.COM WITH EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH TALLY
1. Disbursement of salary.
2. Work closely with PC and other staff of CSC.
3. Liaise with finance staff at SR.
4. Preparation of appointment letters for new staff in consultation with PC.
5. Maintaining indent file, requisition slip, order file, quotation file, challan, cash book, ledger
book, voucher file, rest and service charges file, office operating cost file, communication
(telephone/T.A), bank transactions, recording daily flow chart.
6. To maintain inventory and stock registers.
7. Maintain attendance register and leave records.
8. Bank reconciliation.
9. Representing the organisation at meetings, conference and workshops.
10. Preparation of financial reports such as CMIS & SOE.
10. Liaise with the accountant to monitor the financial transactions and expenditure
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply for this post by 17.11.2016 maximum by 2 pm by email or by registered post/speed post/courier on candidates’ own risk. Application received after due date & time will be rejected. Short listed candidate will be called for interview on 18.11.2016 (10 AM) at
UTKA SEVAK SAMAJ
Omm Shri Jagannath Nilayam, Nuasahi, Gandarpur, College Square, Cuttack -753003 Orissa, India
This advertisement also published in www.devnetjobsindia.org
You may contact us by
Mob No – 9437063821(Mr.Malay Ku Sarangi), 9090375146 (Subhadra Sahoo)
Email Id – email@example.com
for any query.
Utkal Sevak Samaj