- Utkal Sevak Samaj (USS) is a leading NGO implementing both Health and Development projects in different district of Odisha.
- Currently we are looking for suitable, qualified & experienced candidate for project VIHAAN-Care & Support Centre (CSC), working for PLHIV at Cuttack district.
Designation – PROJECT COORDINATOR
Monthly Salary –Rs. 10,423/- ( CONSOLIDATED INCLUDING T.A )
- PG IN SOCIAL WORK/SOCIOLOGY/PSYCHOLOGY/RURAL DEVELOPMENT WITH MINIMUM 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HIV&AIDS FIELD.
1.Implementation of the program
2. Documentation of programme activities
3. Timely preparation of reports
4. Ensure timely submission of reports
5. Arrange weekly and monthly meetings
6. Lead advocacy, networking and linkages related activities of CSC
7. Establish linkages with local service providers, especially with ARTC, ICTC, PPTCT, DOT, STI clinics,TI, LWS.
8. Participation in coordination meeting and sharing
9. Plan for advocacy program
10. Liaise with the accountant to monitor the financial transactions and expenditure
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply for this post on or before 25.03.2016 by email or by registered post on candidates’ own risk. Application received after due date will be rejected.Short listed candidates will be called for interview on 28.03.2016 (10 AM) at
UTKA SEVAK SAMAJ
Omm Shri Jagannath Nilayam, Nuasahi, Gandarpur, College Square, Cuttack -753003 Orissa, India
Contact No- 9437063821 ( Malay Ku Sarangi )
9778429613 ( Rasmita Behera )
Email Id= firstname.lastname@example.org
Utkal Sevak Samaj