JOB DESCRIPTION OF SUPERVISOR
[su_note note_color=”#f0fcfb” radius=”5″]
- Supervise works delegated to cluster link workers and mentor them.
- Facilitate in site mapping; participate in taluka and panchayat level meetings to sensitise about the work being done under the link workers scheme.
- Ensure regular supply of condoms and needles and syringes (wherever required)
- Coordinate with other programme staffs in the field (TI, ANM, ASHA, Anaganwadi and other staffs including staffs of other NGOs who are working with the same target population)
- Maintain rapport and coordinate with local govt. health facilities.
- Reconcile the referral slips at least once a month and update referral register of the area and inform cluster link workers about the gaps.
- Maintain Stock and issue register by reconciling the sub stock register.
- Facilitate formation of condom depots, information centers and supervise their functioning.
- Coordinate and facilitate with other govt. departments at panchayat and taluka level ensuring the eligible target groups are enrolled under various schemes and are accessing benefits.
- BSW with minimum 3 years of experience or more.
How to Apply
- Send your Resume to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org or send a hard copy to “Omm Shri Jagannath Nilayam, Nuasahi, Gandarpur, College Square, Cuttack -753003 Orissa, India“
- Contact Person- Amiya Bhusan Biswal
- Contact No- 9437272663