The project promotes institutional deliveries of all HIV infected pregnant women, provision of ARV prophylaxis to infants from birth up to minimum 6 months. It also provides nutrition counselling and psychosocial support for HIV-infected pregnant women, strengthen community follow- up and outreach through local networks to support HIV-positive pregnant women and their families.
- Community Development
- Income Generation programs for Poor & Marginalized
- Promotion of Self Help Processes among Women
- Promotion of sustainable agriculture among tribal women
- Strengthening local self Governance and advocacy on rights of marginalized
- Training of Women PRI representatives on their duties and rights.
Preventing unintended pregnancies among women living with HIV.
Prevent HIV transmission from pregnant women infected with HIV to their child.
Provide care, support and treatment to women living with HIV, her children and family.
- 1456 antenatal cases registered and referred to ICTC & PPTCT for HIV test.
- 25 pregnant women and 3 children found positive.
- 38 support group meetings and 54 meetings with health workers organised participated by 945 people.
- The outreach workers visited 89 families and provided at home counselling services.